Want beautiful, radiant skin? Who doesn't? There are some very common pitfalls out there that happen to many of us because we get lazy, or simply just forget. Here are some great, easy tips to help you get started down the path to having amazing skin...
• Keep your hands off of your face!!!
The bacteria on your fingers are only making any skin problems you may have worse.
• Wash your pillowcases once a week.
Bacteria on your bedding can cause breakouts.
• Clean off your phone with an alcohol pad!!!
Phones spend too much time near and around our faces to not be clean.
• Dry your skin with a soft t-shirt, instead of a towel.
Some towels are too abrasive and cause tiny tears in the skin, where bacteria can make its way in.
• Never go to bed without taking off your makeup!!!!
• If you wash your face in the shower, be sure to wash your hair before applying a facial cleanser. This ensures you don’t leave behind any shampoo/conditioner residue on your skin, which can irritate it.
• Incorporate lots of leafy greens into your diet, and eliminate some sugar and dairy from your diet to see if that makes a difference in your skin. Sometimes just changing what we put into our bodies changes how our skin looks.
Have Fun & Be Fabulous!